In April 2012, a team from Keytree travelled to SAP Labs in California for the final of HANA Innojam – a prestigious global SAP competition. And they came home victorious..!
Innojam – The Winning Team – Nic & Will
SAP HANA Innojam Online is a global competition, open to SAP partners and customers, which challenges entrants to demonstrate the most innovative use of HANA. From more than 200 entries worldwide, just 8 were selected to appear in Palo Alto, California, to present their innovations to an expert panel.
Keytree entered CEO Vision – a spatial operating environment that incorporates SAP HANA, augmented reality and a Microsoft Kinect, presenting a 3D interactive dashboard to the user. CEO Vision enables bosses to answer the question they’re all asking – what is happening in my business right now?
The Keytree CEO Vision team were up against 7 other finalists from all over the world, who presented innovations across industries such as transportation, oil and gas and retail.
On the expert judging panel:
- Vijay Vijayasankar – Associate Partner & Head of Forward Engineering, Global SAP Practice at IBM
- Irfan Khan – CTO for Sybase an SAP company
- Prakash Darji – Vice President, Solutions GTM, Data Warehousing Solutions & SAP HANA Platform
- Barbara Stortz – Senior Vice President, HANA Product Management
- Jonathan Reed of JonERP.com – Independent Blogger/Analyst
- Aiaz Kazi – Senior Vice President, Solution Marketing
- David Dobrin – President, B2B Analysts
Presenting CEO Vision to the judges were Nic Doodson, Head of Operations, and Will Powell, Head of Innovation. Despite tough competition, Keytree were delighted to be crowned winners.
First prize included a trip to present CEO Vision at Sapphire in Orlando and a holiday for two in Hana, Hawaii. Innovation does have its rewards after all…