A one day overview of the key methods for designing usable systems. Covering conceptual modeling, information architecture and validating early designs with users.
Ideally suited to junior to mid-level UX professionals or UX Managers who are interested in structured methods for designing usable systems.
What will be covered
- An overview of the Principles of Design
- Project roles, goals, constraints and process
- User profiling and personas
- Conceptual design, including task, information and state modeling
- Creating wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes
- Evaluating early designs with users