UX Masterclass Two: Understanding Users
A one day overview that covers which research methods to select, the best ways to conduct user research and how to present actionable findings.
Ideally suited to junior to mid-level UX professionals or UX Managers who are interested in learning about new methods or are thinking about updating their UX process.
What will be covered
- The UX process and how it can be adapted to suit different types of projects
- Methods for understanding users
- Supporting and influencing strategic decisions
- Setting UX goals
- Methods for developing initial designs
- Detailed design methods including conceptual modeling
- Methods for evaluating and improving designs