A four hour interactive session to walkthrough the UX process and methods, covering the different UX methods at each stage of the process and how to select the right approach for your project.
Ideally suited to junior to mid-level UX professionals or UX Managers who are interested in learning about new methods or are thinking about updating their UX process.
What will be covered
- The UX process and how it can be adapted to suit different types of projects
- Methods for understanding users
- Supporting and influencing strategic decisions
- Setting UX goals
- Methods for developing initial designs
- Detailed design methods including conceptual modeling
- Methods for evaluating and improving designs