A four hour interactive session that covers how the Design Thinking process can be used to translate a strategic direction into a tangible and validated scope.
Ideally suited to Business Executives, Product Managers, IT Managers and Business Stakeholders who are interested in an agile innovation process that delivers a validated project direction (or MVP).
What will be covered
- Overview of the Design Thinking process
- The importance of empathy and storytelling
- What happens during a Design Sprint
- Understanding the business, user and project goals
- Divergent thinking
- Deciding upon a direction
- Rough and ready prototyping
- Validating the direction
- Developing and agreeing an MVP