A three hour interactive session that provides an overview of UX, the benefits that UX brings to a business case, how UX influences strategic decisions and what methods are used to deliver usable and appealing experiences.
Ideally suited to Product Managers, Project Managers, IT Managers, Business stakeholders or anyone who is interested in finding out how UX can support strategic decisions and deliver usable and appealing experiences.
What will be covered
- What is User Experience and why does it matter
- Principles of design
- What happens during the UX design process
- Understanding users and how this guides strategic decisions
- How design concepts are developed and validated
- What happens during the detailed design phase
- Who is typically in a UX team
- How does the team work with other functions within the organisation