A two hour introduction to Design Thinking, what it is and how organisations are using it to drive innovation.
Ideally suited to Business Stakeholders, Design Managers, IT Managers and Product Managers who are interested in how to drive innovation within the organisation.
What will be covered
- Overview of Design Thinking, what it is and how it works
- Innovation case studies: where organisations have applied Design Thinking to develop innovative products and services
- Learning in the field, how observation and qualitative research is used to understand where opportunities for innovation may exist
- Convergent and Divergent thinking; how extreme collaboration is used to generate and refine ideas
- Using rapid prototyping and validation to test ideas early.