A four hour interactive session covering the Service Design process and how it can be used to improve the Customer Experience.
Ideally suited to Customer Experience Managers, UX Managers, UX Designers and Business Stakeholders who are interested in ways to improve the Customer Experience.
What will be covered
- Good experiences vs. bad experience and why it matters to the business
- How Service Design fits within the wider Customer Experience process
- The importance of building a shared vision
- The Service Design process
- Profiling and understanding different wants and needs
- Developing new service concepts
- Defining the experience goals
- Driving positive emotions and avoiding or managing negative ones
- Designing customer journeys
- Creating customer experience requirements