SAP Hybris Commerce are industry-leading omni-channel commerce platforms for B2C, B2B and B2B2C. The platforms are flexible enough for organisations of all shapes and sizes, from small growing companies to large and global consumer brands and retailers, as well as non-profit and local government services.
Enterprise businesses who implement SAP Hybris will benefit from an increased Return On Investment (ROI) of more than 300 percent, according to ‘The Economic Impact of SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud for B2B’ – the study commissioned by SAP. The research focused on both qualitative and quantitative information from businesses who run their websites using SAP Hybris.
Maximising the impact of SAP
The critical question is how do organisations maximise SAP Hybris Commerce to achieve this ROI? Ultimately it is the enhanced functionality and seamless shopping experience that SAP Hybris Commerce provides, which improves the buyer’s journey and drives a substantial increase in sales.
But the challenge has always been giving the customer a simple, understandable offer from a potentially complex set of products, prices and internal processes. SAP Hybris Commerce has the flexible – pluggable architecture to allow the handling of this complexity, offering an easy to understand storefront to the end customer.
The SAP Hybris Platform
Every company has something specific to offer, so the SAP Hybris platform expects variations while leveraging the well-established commerce core to handle the things which are common to all companies. This foundation establishes a common platform to implement functions beyond the core transactions, such as bespoke customer offers and presentation. The study shows that a composite organisation using SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud solutions over three years was able to:
- Drive an additional 50 percent of digital revenue
- Reduce order processing costs by 70 percent
- Enhance customer experience
- Improve productivity across teams
- Experience a five percent increase in average order value
“Commerce is a critical component to the customer journey, so it’s imperative that businesses make this part of the experience truly unique. As evidenced by this latest study, SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud empowers organisations to make the buying process not only easier but more profitable. The ability to consolidate customer information from previous interactions and past purchases is key and underscores the benefit of our technology coupled with an omnichannel strategy.”
Marcus Ruebsam – Senior Vice President and Head of Strategy and Solution Management, SAP Hybris
SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud include:
- Core commerce functionality such as Solr-based Search, shopping cart, payment system integration, check-out, and rule-based promotion
- SAP Hybris Product Content Management for managing catalogues and product information
- SAP Hybris Customer Experience for designing and managing digital and web content use in storefront
- Order management – supporting many advanced capabilities such as replenishment, sourcing, allocation, and omni-channel fulfilment
- B2B functionalities such as self-service account management, bulk orders, repeat orders, quotation, budget threshold and approval workflow
- Pre-built integration to SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, SAP Hybris Service Cloud, SAP Hybris Service Engagement Centre, SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP
- Built-in basic customer service
SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud provides the omni-channel commerce capabilities of the market-leading SAP Hybris platform in a world-class private cloud – an ideal option for deploying SAP’s commerce solution without extensive IT involvement. It supports organisations in improving operational efficiency and scalability, lowering costs and maintaining high availability and security.
As an experienced SAP partner, Keytree employs SAP best practices alongside the Keytree Delivery Methodology to realise the full potential of SAP Hybris technology. Keytree simplifies the adoption of SAP Hybris and revolutionises client’s data quality and customer experience across every touchpoint. Keytree’s expertise and innovative approach to the omnichannel customer experience across everything SAP, led to the creation of Keytree In-store Technology (KIT), which also featured the use of the SAP SDK for iOS. KIT is currently providing retailers with access to the next generation digital in-store experience by integrating with SAP Hybris services to create a unified view of the business and a 360-degree view of the customer.
By leveraging data in real-time, solving complex business problems will enable organisations to drive the value of their brand. If your organisation has not begun its digital transformation journey, now is the time to start – and Keytree is the SAP partner to support your mission and evolve with you as new technologies emerge.